ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Even allowing for the amount of shares, it may be that the market is waiting on actual numbers not just positive reporting and the fun clock and lack of ann's perhaps we should see that as a positive as its help keep the SP down to allow cheap buying. Maybe the joke will be on us... But i think WHEN we see some solid actual numbers , the "whales" will move in. Would you want to invest Millions on words only and IF its tight nervous market out there (6000 points long time- Adj) it even more so now. The news is as expected today but i wouldnt book first class tickets , maybe we are at the business class level now up from Steerage class today so thats not bad! WE are very lucky we close to where they need the gas and prices are not too high compared to other times when they soared but perhaps we have another price boom and we get caught up in that to. this will be a long project if they continue to explore the other wells and money cant buy the rig time and delays and all the waiting so i think we all need to get ready for a long slow ride in SP over many years; all that consolidation stuff can come later. Lets get the gas first then argue the small stuff later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.