ICG 20.0% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Tungsten in CH-DDH012, page-61

1. 3,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    i agree or at least suspect that management seem promotional in that as I have posted previously the presentation of the results to date is very piece meal, evidenced by this last ann - oh by the way we have a little tungsten - and there is little if no showing of how that might sit in the scheme of things - its true relevance or importance - it treats people like their DHs -

they have drilled 12 holes and have some good intercepts but again how does this all fit together - the quote of only drilling 5% of the area sounds like a bloody real estate agent, as if one needs to somehow drilling 100% - it is their job to target and drill the BEST spots whether that is 5% or 30% whatever.

at no stage have they shown a need to put the entire picture together from the actual data that they have accumulated, and not just a cartoon geology model. As I also posted previously how come they are now just mapping high grade breccias AFTER drilling 12 holes - cart before horse in terms of proper geological programs andpotential to waste significant $$ - mapping is everything to start a program along with geochem and geowhiz if relevant which it is in this case.

I have bought in but I am truly wary of this mob and again as previously posted I am looking for a JV in the immediate future to vindicate the potential and not just relying on ICG,s interpretationof events and data - no JV I am out with a loss no doubt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $34.25K 8.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 619050 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.