EQR 0.00% 4.1¢ eq resources limited

Goedy, Do you really think that it would be better that EQR...

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Goedy, Do you really think that it would be better that EQR takes over Saloro, a non profitable mine, and just lets it sit consuming cash? Or would a sensible idea be to take it over and get it in to profitability and increase the share price. I imagine 99% of share holders would be keen for the later option. Kevin and Tony being on the ground over there will give them way more understanding of the current state of the operation, increase their ability to make change, not to mention network and relationship build with the employees in Spain. If you really think Kevin being in Australia not Spain right now is better for the share price I would love you to explain your reasoning.

The market is currently not great across the board. But when it comes to buy orders once the deal is complete Oak Tree is putting in $25m AUD at 9c a share. That's currently a 34% premium. I take the current share price as a buying opportunity.

Kevin and Tony if you are reading this I hope you have added a couple of extra days to your Spain trip to relax and enjoy the area. I reckon you guys more than deserve it. And thanks for the great communication!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $77.07K 1.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.