ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Ignorance?! Thanks for a laugh. At least I'm prepared to acknowledge ALL aspects of the situation here. In my opinon it was a mistake to release the intial BFS with only 20% of the resource accounted for - I said it at the time and we all sat and watched the stock fall in a single day from 8c to 4.8. It has taken 2 years to recover.
    In my opinion it was a mistake to buy the Spainsh mine at this stage - I said the SP would fall - and it did.
    So far I have two runs on the board while you have NONE.
    Dont call me ignorant mate - I'm entitled, just like you, to air my thoughts. If you dont like it put me on 'ignore' , simple. Just because Im not wearing the same rose colored glasses as you doesnt mean Im wrong. Far from it.

And ScottM. I wouldnt worry about comments here driving people away from buying stock in anything. If our future is tied to the machinations going on at Hotcopper then we are dead. Simple as that.

The guys at EQR might be great at managing a Tungsten mine but they dont seem to have much grasp on what adds value to a SP.

This is not downramping, I own the stock. Its called discussion. If you dont like it go to hell !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.