EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Ann: Tungsten Output at Mt Carbine Increases, page-56

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    And.....lets not forget the TWELVE months due diligence that was done on the Spanish Inquisition, presumably understanding the deposit, the operation and how it could be improved with the expertise that EQR has gathered, along with getting to know who you are looking to partner with. BEFORE entering into any agreements...

Everyone wants to be in something that goes 10x or more and expects it to happen quickly or be given guarantees. Sure there are people looking through rose colored glasses on this thread, I'm one of them.

But, I also accept their is risk to any stock and I am happy to view the EQR forest and not look at just the trees (as others try to cut them down one by one)

It's easy to find fault in any single decision or action when viewed on its own. I am no expert on any of this but I like the look of what is happening when I look at the the whole picture.

To those who keep complaining I'm interested to know what you think this should be worth right now at market value, at what price would you exit? Are you looking to exit? If it got to 15cents by xmas (this is totally hypothetical) would you still be in? If no then why? if yes then why? If it did move towards what you want and you are prepared to see where it will go from there maybe just sit back and stop bitching....

Totally unqualified - IMHO DYOR...fingers crossed...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $4.758K 98.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345718 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 281467 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.