EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Ann: Tungsten Output at Mt Carbine Increases, page-69

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Kevin has already stated quite clearly (and repeatedly) that the Sept Qtr is not expected to be as good as the Dec Qtr
    Sept Qtr is the first full Qtr during the ramp up phase with July 110, August 110 and Sept 203
    June was not a full month at 45 only but July showed an improvement whilst they tweaked the gravity plant.
    August was not an improvement on July as they had some downtime in there with a crusher issue (i think) - but they DID fix the problem
    With some more improvements and the crusher sorted, Sept was a big improvement

Blind Freddie can see that you are priming yourself to throw a few darts at the Qtrly outcome, regardless of what is in it

The Dec Qtr will be a further improvement as they take it nice and easy during the gradual and orderly ramp-up - if you think they are going hammer and tongs just to window dress your expectations, youre nuts

We are still due to get a Spain production update, a Spain Geo assessment from Tony, a joint resource statement and the finalisation of the Oaktree deal.
    There is a lot happening right now and it is all good (but probably not good enough for you I expect)
    Last edited by gopherbroke: 24/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.