Ann: Tunisia Operations Update- Sidi Dhaher Oil A, page-16

1. 286 Posts.
    re: Ann: ADX: Tunisia Operations Update- Sidi... If you read all of NZ's posts over the last 2 years they have slowly gone from positive to negative much as the SP has.

In fact its fair to say that NZ's sentiment is completely understandable given the SP has only really gone 1 direction the last 24 months so there is no doubt in my mind that his/her sentiment doesnt mask a different hidden agenda.

We all felt the same way with the last CR, those of us that arent SI's. I believed that if a CR was needed it would be post flow results not pre. Giving us a chance at much better levels to CR at. We are now sitting on 1.6 billion shares, not including options. More than double that when FP1 was spudded. The mgmt of VIL have a nasty habit of leaving a bad taste in your mouth. The SP is super leaky. Massive pumps an dumps and SI's get better offers than long standing SH's.

Miki also is correct in that you cant blame the SP purely on Andy. It is a shared responsibility. Though they have handled FP2 extremely poorly. If someone had suggested back then that FP2 would take 3+ years after FP1 spudded + failed you would have been laughed at.

Im holding cos i have been holding for 2 years and dont see why i should give up now. I think we're as low as the SP will get. *knocks on wood*

VIL's yet to give me a smile. I just have more patience than the average obviously :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $56.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $57.61K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9919 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 558273 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.