Ann: Tunisia Operations Update- Sidi Dhaher Oil A, page-21

1. 2,389 Posts.
    re: Ann: ADX: Tunisia Operations Update- Sidi... NZ is simply saying (& I agree with him/her) where is the right balance here? How many more credit raisings before VIL are non existent because right now, VIL is pretty close to a non viable business...............unless of course there is yet another capital raising to fund the next project........& you said it Miki, "Fact of life in O&G is, most wells don't hit"!

All NZ is stating, & I fully agree, is that SH's are just clinging to hope. Unfortunately for us LT holders, our average holding is much higher than the current SP.
    Even success now may 'only' see the SP double. That makes it 1.4 cents per share as we speak! Very much below our average.

So for all the new SH's that have a low average SP holding, the going may not be so tough! Congrats! 'You' are just the new 'us'!
    But good luck to trying to offload a million plus shares in a hurry when today alone we've only had 300K traded in half a day!

That's called dilution at it's worst Miki!

But let's not blame Andy here folks...........................he just happens to be the 'poor innocent' bloke that is still getting paid..........................& well!

Cheers!

Oh................and I still will hold as I still have nothing to lose. But that's me............. I love a punt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $54.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $79.14K 811.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 183081 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 197504 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.