BGD 0.00% 24.0¢ barton gold holdings limited

Ann: Tunkillia Gold Project - Positive Initial Scoping Study, page-7

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    Nice pop indeed @ghoti

If one takes the lower trend line from Oct 2022 to now, the price action on the recent sell of has bounced off the lower trend line perfectly and the uptrend channel is still intact. Upwards we resume.

I was commenting to some colleagues today that I was interested to see what the longer range strategic thinkers (most likely instos as this stock has quite the register on that front) would make of the line in the sand announcement today and how they would react on market and clearly the buying later today confirms they see the forest for the trees (judging by the volumes today) and are loading up based on the longer term upside.

The recent sell off was more from a trader type is my guess that may have gotten wind of the numbers but not in the full context, that didn't fully comprehend the bigger strategic picture that is evolving here. That's fine, clearly the smarter money understands what is transpiring in this space.

The Capex and throughput as announced today for the larger scale Tunkilia project is one where we will grow the ounces as BGD has done to date (at circa $14/oz) and we have 10's of kms of shear/strike length to add the extra million plus ozs the company is planning for at Tunkillia. Based on the numbers today, I'd expect 3 million ozs is a safe target to fully make use of the planned infrastructure.

Pretty much grew it to 1.6 millon ozs as of today in a very short space and now we have better geological controls from having achieved this already, the next phase will be more efficient. Making money in the market is seeing what others don't and positioning accordingly, forward looking.

The other possibility short term is that some of the high grade drilling may well be throwing up some excellent results around Tarcoola, very exciting.

We only need 3 to 5 years at 50k ozs of the high grade at Tarcoola to get some nice cash flows from the existing mill to help with better debt and equity funding terms to progress stage 2 in a more cost effective manner and expand the regional picture as has always been the plan.

Steady and consistent execution is the key to successful outcomes and this BGD is delivering in spades.
    Last edited by BaltasarG: 16/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $15.90K 65.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30743 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 47437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.