BC8 2.78% 37.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Turn-key Funding, Development & Processing for Myhree, page-15

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Hi all yes fantastic news. Tony Polglase knows full well how funding can cause issues after his battle to get Avanco in production. This move is highly strategic with AUD gold over $3600 and the company in a capex heavy stage ahead of Paulsons production.

Early cash flow will enable Coyote to come on stream a lot earlier - copperroad is right (again). This is a de-risking move. The three updated studies are also now in place. I thought funding was a no-brainer before this but it is now cemented IMO. Great comments above this post.

Paddington is a big hungry mill so this can continue as long at needed and it hardly dents the inventory in ground on these tenements. At one stage I thought a sale of the Kal asset could save a lot of dilution but this is a far better solution. The re-rate is coming so do not be concerned with a little "sell the good news" happening this morning. That is short term thinking. Gold is not expensive at present given the capital flows incoming now. The silver breakout is also a bullish sign for gold stocks in general. Gold investors have been waiting for this moment and now BC8 seems ready for a re-rate. BC8 is in good hands with this team - proof of concept provided today.

DYOR CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $120.3K 331.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 739 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 531533 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.