TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Well a good ann today - indicating that the deal activity is...

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well a good ann today - indicating that the deal activity is progressing.  No cash right now - no surprise there - it is HOA not contract.  However, the potential for this contract in terms of volume of customers and multiple service lines is significant.
    Coupled with information that Divan is moving along (thanks @j_oshd), and the 4C should show some revenue from K2U, the SP should benefit from a boost in confidence.
    A number of additive cashflows starting to progress into the construction phase.  As some have said, demonstrated cashflow will move the SP - of course.  However, potential is factored into every SP, and TV2 has very little in the SP ATM.
    Interesting times ahead.
    Like @voncee I traded GAL a couple of times and currently hold, attended meetings and have spoken with management.  My view is that the company has plenty of potential, although there will be plenty of ups and downs giving good trading opportunities along the way.  You can trade or hold - but remember we're still in spec territory.
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.