TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I think you are looking at a March 2018 hard launch which I...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I think you are looking at a March 2018 hard launch which I predicted in a recent post based on the purchase of hardware and the fact that UI/UX design was still taking place.

This post reinforces those timelines with the announced hardware delivery dates.

Remember the app will take 4 weeks approval time in the Apple app store before you can access it.

The setup of a call centre with 50 operators is not a small exercise.

It involves setup of telescreens, a PABX hardware unit, a CRM software platform for outbound and inbound call management, marketing and customer care. It involves recruitment and training of at least 50 people to work across 3 x 8 hour shifts and supervisors etc.

Hard to see that being achieved by XMAS when any of the hardware will need to be imported and so have 4 week customs clearance then installation then testing then import the client customer database onto the CRM, the do training staff on it and then change management to make it go live inside the wider Indonesian client operations according to their change windows.

I think given Xmas and New Year and Chinese New Year loom this will all take as long as March 2018 to be fully live IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.