TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

A soft launch could take place once the app appears in the...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    A soft launch could take place once the app appears in the Android or Apple play stores and Android tend to wave apps through onto their play store so could pop up in a few weeks yes, but it will not be commercially geared to take subscription revenues as all points of service will not be in place.

A hard launch implies the ability to bill and gather revenue as all deliverables are live and so commercial contracts have been executed against agreed deliverables and can be enforced to justify revenues, management fees and whatever else TV2U is owed. I think March is a fair conservative bet for this.

SOLGO is in some sort of soft launch because the full system should be fully encrypted and geo-locked such that none of us in Australia can view it partially or in its entirety due to content licencing restrictions.

Allowing SOLGO sourced content to be streamed to you or my end user devices is actually a content breach as that content is licenced for use only in the South American jurisdiction as I understand it, and the fact I could access it via a KODI device is illegal and means its not yet fully configured on the Head-End to enforce DRM and geo-locking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.