TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: TV2U Business Update, page-96

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi thermo,
    I misread Indo for Solgo so I posted above that correction.

If they launch before January in Indo using the interim facility in KL then I assume they will not be pursuing a full takeup of subscription numbers in the interim as the KL facility as its a interim step for launch. I read that this is their soft launch strategy which could happen within 4 weeks.

I personally am interested in their hard launch date as my spreadsheets with projected costs and revenues works from the date of that hard launch. My investment strategies and price per share earnings spreadsheets etc are geared to that and I wait to load up those figures from quarterly reports.

Soft launch to Smartfren is anticipated as you say and once the apps appear in the stores and the geo-locking and DRM encryption is in place then the show hits the road when Smartfren green light that.
    I assume this will be a free subscription period till full launch and creates the ability to test live aspects of the service and the workings of ad insertion technologies, personalisation algorithms and the like.

Its all due to fall over the line shortly and I am not worried if it arrives sooner or later as I can see that real steps are occurring that both SOLGO and Indo are manifesting so the old fears that these are fluffy deals no longer are considerations to be entertained IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.