TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: TV2U enters LOI to supply Latin American content overseas, page-41

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I think you're posting on the wrong forum because your description doesn't fit tv2 at all, not the 10 "major" announcements, or the year ago at 10 cents (52 week high is 2.8c, and TV2 all time high was 7.2c) and the share price not going anywhere would mean that TV2 would have to stay at a flat price, and literally not go up or down by even a 0.1c difference ... which I dunno from 0.5 lows to 2.3 recent highs ... a 460% fluctuation is definitely going somewhere in my books ...

I like this ann not that it really changes anything fundamentally, but it's just that management is keeping us informed that they are still working on other potential deals and maximizing the use of their network and contacts in a country where they have plenty of work already done (Brazil), trying to get as many revenue streams as possible with our tech and increasing the value of the company with as little expense as possible (It would cost more money, time and effort to break into a market in another country just to get the same deal).

And yes the quarterly should not have any revenue on it as it would be dated to 30th June, whereas the invoices are payable by the end of July. There is confirmation that there is in total $770,000 payable by the end of July, and it is assumed that management would like to make an announcement to the market on receipt of the invoices being paid (in an e-mail exchange with David from TV2). I imagine SOL has already paid their share, but PGAS having just got back from their holidays mid-July are probably still arranging the payment with their accounting department (Formalities, documents to sign and everything documented being a government subsidiary) which would take some time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.