TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I for one am very happy with the news today and I'm not...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    I for one am very happy with the news today and I'm not surprised with what happened with the SP also.

The news was fantastic in my opinion!

For every app download we are getting money from 28% as compared to the usual 1-2% average!!!

The JV Divan is all going ahead and as of the 25th of this month tv2u will have the karaoke content available in Russian to all Divan subscribers which is a customer base of around 1.5 million which will lead into the Hollywood content delivery which will probably be the second phase.

People seem upset but the SP has been as low as 2.4 cents in the last few weeks and today was in fairness a good opportunity to offload if you are short term, why? Because for many like me today this news was also a good reason to buy and happily increase my average price because the business model is making progress, yes there has been a delay with Divan but Karaoke2u is exceeding some of managements expectations.

K2u was up the top in Pakistan over the weekend for revenue earning entertainment apps, you might think it's only Pakistan but with a population of about 180 million people that's a pretty good thing IMO so there is much more to come!

Patience will be rewarded with this one..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.