TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

You are absolutely right Kristian, it is sad to see but it is...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    You are absolutely right Kristian, it is sad to see but it is also a symptom of things, and not only on this forum. Either frustration that things aren't moving as fast as some hoped or simply people's nature, lack of respect. I don't envy the job of moderators here! To be honest, anyone that posts insults goes on my ignore list. They obviously have nothing constructive to say! Funny how nicer the forum becomes

As for the news, I saw the announcement this morning but had a busy day. Read it again tonight and saw the market reaction. Not very surprised though. The announcement was good and well structured. In other circumstances it would have had a greater impact. I hope Sophie will bring in some needed improvements and hopefully more timely announcements like many other successful companies on the ASX.

The announcement that Indosat signed was factored in by the market, I saw a few posts here that stated that and I fully agree with them. There are reasons in my opinion why the predictions of a huge jump in the share price did not happen.
    1. Some people were simply waiting to sell, if you bought at 1.2c or 1.3c cents and sold at 1.7c, that's a pretty decent gain by any standard. Some will probably buy back later.
    2. People who experienced similar TV2U announcement are weary of announcements that say "we signed a contract" and nothing else. Brazil is an example. Call it fear or prudence, but it played a role.
    3. Investors would look first and foremost at the financials. Signing a contract is great but how much revenue is expected, in what time frames, etc. It doesn't have to be detailed, a ballpark would have sufficed. They could have at least said that they were paid or will be paid for services rendered so far. None of that was there.
    4. Usually, when contracts are signed, there is a customer quote supporting the deal and stating what their company expect from it. There was no statement by any Indosat exec there. It doesn't mean the deal didn't happen, but some people can be suspicious. Indosat didn't announce anything either. I hope Sophie will factor that in her future announcements.
    5. Not a word was said about the WC that was so pumped in previous announcements (including for Brazil I might add). There may be good reasons why TV2U couldn't say anything, at least not yet, but it doesn't comfort the average investor.
    6. Last but not least, rightly or wrongly, people are expecting a CR, and until they know the share price, they will be careful about investing or re-investing. At least some have cashed-in in anticipation.

When I looked at the trades tonight, people waited for a while at the 1.7c then 1.6c but then with nothing else coming and having time to think of some of what I mentioned above, they started selling and it went down to 1.4c towards closing.

If there are some new positive announcements, things will improve in the next few days. If not, some will wait till they see the annual report or some cash coming in before they invest (or re-invest).

All the above is my personal opinion, but I am not the market and I can't predict its behaviour. Time will tell.

Take care!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.