TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Its all shaping up here for TV2U. Todays announcement again,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Its all shaping up here for TV2U.
    Todays announcement again, reconfirms how our new management team have got their house in order and are now placed perfectly to not only be running revenue flowing operations but also looking to expand and grow its revenue path and company scope by reference to todays market announcement(airlines and smart cities hmmm). I truly believe market sentiment has changed here and the market is seeing the value that a great deal of LTers have seen for a while.
    PGAS is such a huge deal to nail down, Its a company maker just on its own and its unfortunate that we did not see the SP move more than it should have. PGAS is an organisation that owns 70% of all ISPs in Indonesia and they are a government entity tick, tick. Not only do we have revenue already coming in from PGAS but when you start analysing just how big TV2U's part of this PGAS project is, its genuinely mind boggling what the achievable revenue is.
    SOL is just as big and we are already live, launched and earning. You wouldnt think so if you saw our share price.
    One issue is, and has been represented by others on this forum is that no-one has heard of SOL or PGAS, I mean if you replace SOL with telstra and PGAS with NBN co we would probably be trading as a 100 mcap imo.
    Time will reveal how big and successful this company is going to be, but time is running out to get cheap shares imo, the share price is lagging, and should be trading above 2.5 cents after todays announcement imo, I think we have every chance of getting their very soon, even this week!

glta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.