TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I am not becoming what I hate mate - what I hated previously was...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    I am not becoming what I hate mate - what I hated previously was mind dumbing negativity with no basis, we have some experts at that here, however we also have the same on the opposite side of things that despite all evidence to the contrary think things are just peachey and we are all going to make millions on the back of Nicks genius. So when we have those two pitted against each other it makes for a useless conversation that is of no help to anyone.

I will continue to post positive progress that I find and agree with, however I will also point out negative opinions based on things that actually have occurred and instigate. It just so happens that of recent in my opinion, nothing positive has been happening. I sat through the AGM and EGM asking many questions. The AGM I gave the benefit of the doubt, the EGM has not convinced me that they are doing all they can and projects are suffering. Nick basically admitted that istream has come to a grinding halt. Africa has been put back time and time again as has Bisma and SOLGO is problematic at best and WE still are not making revenue anywhere. They are off chasing deals everywhere else when they need to be getting current projects off the ground and they need to do it now. We will continue to burn through cash at a million a month, the proposed budget off 300k a quarter is a drop into the ocean compared to what they are burning through.

My apparent negativity is due to the complete lack of positive material - I could post a screen shot of the one new radio channel on Africa, but really that's all I can see that has changed. Persis, launched "live" with one movie, great! Bisma hasn't changed and we haven't been updated, istream is about to start pushing up daisies, PGN has seen no activity.

I will be the first to post positive gear when it appears, its just been far too long between drinks.

Please also note that nothing I put up here, isn't something that I havent already emailed Nick about requesting answers and market updates while stressing how critical it is the shareholders be kept updated on the goings on of the company. We currently sit at the same price at the time of the AGM in November when Nick apologised profusely and promised change, well Nick, its time to sh!t or get off the pot mate!!!

It comes down to me not being able to watch people preaching all is perfect, their opinions may convince people to buy and there is simply no guarantees whatsoever that this company will make them money, in fact the evidence is quite overwhelming from past performance that they really wont.

Each to their own and people can ignore me, no stress, I just feel a sense of reality sometimes needs to be added to these pages and not delusion one way or the other on repeat, it helps nobody.

GLTAH - lord knows, we deserve it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.