CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    Accepted and logical Brunod.

What im still hanging on to it that all the trial and test pilot work previously undertaken should remain available to build on in the future.

Also, when i reviewed the vanadium production figures over the last few years i noted that (numbers are from recall only) 110,000 MTs produced, 70,000 from China, 17,000 from Russia, 8,000 Brasil, Largo, and the balance from South Africa 8,000 of which was Bushveld. Most is likely to be from carbon reduction processing or as a bi product of steel manufacture from carbon reduction processing. Very little is likely from titanomagnetite resources and of course none utilize a refinery process that extract all 3 minerals.

If im right there is a huge place for TIVAN roll out and royalty flows back to TVN.

2030 is closing in, Euro Economic Community will tax the ass off any imported steel that is manufactured by carbon reduction processing.

Demand for Vanadium is set to grow expodentially, titanomagnetite resources and TIVAN could fit into this equation with SMS rolling out plants in South Africa etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $52.66K 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 328723 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.