TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Hi all first post for me and I agree Bob. I have finished...

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi all first post for me and I agree Bob. I have finished loading up last week.

Human psychology is both strange and cruel isn't it. Those who have been holding for years under TNG are capitulating at what appears to be the absolute worst timing not realising that Tivan is now a completely new company with a dream team now steering the ship. Still more fuel for the fire on the next up leg when they realise their mistake.

This dream team has been assembled because of deteriorating Eastern and Western relationships. Western Critical Mineral Strategies are in motion and looking to accelerate which Tivan will take advantage of. Tivan will be of benefit to Governments and citizens of Western Countries, benefit first nation people with its bottom up approach, and shareholders will also get rich in the process. Everyone wins.

Aus is currently modelling the introduction of a US Inflation Reduction Act to Australia and the US Inflation Reduction Act provides 394B of industry support including 31B to reduce operating costs for producing citical minerals. Alongside huge tax credits and important incentives that can only be claimed if organisations prove their products source at least 50% of their critical minerals (increasing in 2025) from Western sources.

I have noticed some have criticised Tivan for not focusing on one project but I would say that is a feature and not a bug of this team. The more they get going now with a capable team the more Billions will be added to our market cap later on and the more Government support they will be able to take advantage of later on.

One of Tivan's largest investors who advises some of the deepest pools of capital in the world and If my memory serves correct were on the front page of AFR last time they opened their mouth here are very bullish on Tivan. I even noticed they previously bothered to stop by Hot Copper to join in the discussion for those who paid attention.

With stock markets worldwide due for major corrections and a deteriorating situation in Taiwan / South China Sea to me Tivan looks like a good hedge and is my favourite holding. The more these relationships deteriorate, the more Western friendshoring will be required with Critical Mineral companies due to the deficits which will result in more funding into this space. The critical minerals in deficit will gain value alongside Western companies being incentivised to use western supplies. Seems like a win win? Especially with what is going on in Japan.

Roman and Earth AI's technology alongside Grant at the helm of this ship will steer us into the multi billion marketcap within a few years and then? Maybe we are not bullish enough.
    Last edited by CloudCap: 25/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $22.97K 428.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104293 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 272431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 162235
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.