TVN 2.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Hi Reddeer,I'm basically right there with you. The change of...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Hi Reddeer,I'm basically right there with you.

The change of management has done TVN more than good, otherwise we might no longer exist. I share the outlook you describe and when you put it all together, this COULD be a story of significance. COULD.

Because despite everything, the very good board, a proven financial expert with good contacts, a GW who certainly can't be said to be not getting involved enough. A completely new external presentation of the company, a lot is definitely being done right here, without question.

But you also have to realize that none of this has helped the share price so far. We have staggered from A$ 0.08 to A$ 0.05. The options story has only had marginal success. I think what I and the market are missing is something tangible. Not new discoveries of more ore, not more indications of this and that. I want something tangible, hard facts and a "GO" for something.

The PFS will hopefully shed some light on this in the second quarter, but it won't really be until the end of 2024, when the drill program has been evaluated and the PFS is revised again. Until then, I don't think we will see any major price movements here.

It is what it is, a good feeling will only arise when the first sod is actually turned here, I have been through too much here so far. I hope there will be more certainty by the end of 2024.

Last edited by Coolhawk: 26/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.77K 275.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1433127 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 265527
Last updated 14.02pm 16/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.