TVN 0.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

YeahBaby,I totally agree with your first 2 comments. Burton and...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    YeahBaby,
    I totally agree with your first 2 comments. Burton and co were flogging a dead horse and the hyped up comments dragged in a lot of unsuspecting investors including me.
    However. I take issue with item 3. You could say 10 years wasted on Peake, but the key point here has been overlooked. My understanding is that the work done on Speewah by KRR actually puts us further ahead than the 10 years spent on Mt Peake. So lets look at this as a positive.

Last point 100% correct .If the Change team had not come on board ,sized up the situation, took control and acquired Speewah we would continue to fund an exorbitant salary package until the bs ran out and we would be crystallizing our losses.
    As investors, we go in with our eyes wide open ; I feel very sorry for those people in Alice who believed in the vision being spouted and have now had their hopes dashed.
    Burton goes off to another Company on half his TNG salary to weave his magic ,and Grant has the unenviable task of explaining to his Alice Springs community why Mt Peake would never work. At least not in the way proposed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $12.89K 263.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 287637 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 390272 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.