TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Ann: TVN Mining the Territory Conference Presentation, page-2

1. 4,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3107
    Making complex plans, concepts, ideas, easy to understand, very important in today's attention competing, time poor, world.

This presentation does that extremely well.

And I'm sure that once people have their head around the basics, they will ask meaningful questions leading to informed conclusions.

ie. CaSO4 ?? Think this is required to be mined as one of the TIVAN process inputs to produce TiO2?

Gainful participation - so much behind these two words - have to wonder how many conversations will start about this - many, I hope.

The last two - step 6 & reimagining...
    What do the numbers look like to produce those charted lines - ie what is being replaced/retired, what are the MW & MWh numbers like for gas generation not needing to be built, what do the renewable numbers look like - solar, wind, wave, hydro, geothermal (noting the top line emissions from VRE). Who's building all the VRE, where?
    What is battery demand looking like as a projection - Australia, rest of the world. What does that look like re: vanadium demand.

I'm sure there will be conversations about Li potential at Sandover.

But the last slide - well it shows batteries at Elliott, Darwin (MASDP) & Speewah - the question then becomes what size (MW), storage capacity (MWh), what type (VRFB, Li ion), because what we have is an immediate customer for Vanadium batteries - 2 potentially for own use - one in a remote area, the other to store the solar generated power from Suncable solar farm at Elliott to run the refinery during the night. And Elliott which would be enormous demand if they choose VRFBs.

There are quite a few different, new paths, being built here.
    It's easy to understand why there is so much interest from so many good people.

And yes, I looked at this presentation for some reason at 2:30am & posted at 3:35am. So the slide deck - worked well
    Last edited by Propunter2: 13/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.