TVN 2.13% 4.8¢ tivan limited

I don't claim to be a knowledgeable investor in the critical...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

I don't claim to be a knowledgeable investor in the critical minerals space, but I wonder if the answer to your question might in some way at least be in @teddie's post (above). Whether what Teddie claims is true or not (I'm hoping not), perception matters, right? Most people here agree that Grant has done some great things, but I have to say (and I think I've said in the past), some things make me a bit uneasy - to the point that I recently sold down my investment (I still have a (to me) significant investment, because I do think there's something in this). I'm not a showy person, and I don't spruik my own accomplishments (meagre as they may be), so when someone like Grant posts with his superlatives and emojis, it doesn't resonate with me. Is it a bad thing that he talks up the company? Probably not - it's part of his job I guess, and maybe he's genuinely excited about the prospects. But every now and then I expect to see him pop up to sell me a couple of bottles of Dr Good... I just wonder if there's some skepticism, partly because of that, but also because we seem to have an iron in every fire. I don't know - if I wasn't already invested I might sit on the sidelines until the picture came into focus a little better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.