TVN 9.43% 4.8¢ tivan limited

So many well informed, valuable contributors have already posted...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    So many well informed, valuable contributors have already posted here, so I feel out of my depth. I posted yesterday, perhaps on another thread (in response to Boursebandit's pickup), my serious concern that we weren't on the Aus Govt's Critical Minerals Prospectus. Pro put that question to Grant, who subsequently put out a response on X, and again addressed it today. Made perfect sense.

Still on the Endone at the moment due to bad back, so apologies in advance again if the following observation/query is off the mark.

Disclaimer first: LTH, who has bought in three times over the past month. I am here for the long term, most of my holdings are in my Super fund which I can't access for another 5 years, so there's no rush.

Grant reiterated that Tivan is on the record that they do not expect any revenue from Vanadium till end of 2029 (yes things can change). He states this new 'fast track' of Flourine is a no brainer( for all the great reasons explained today), as it will generate Cash Flow, which is what everyone wants. No problems there at all!!

BUT, (sorry it took so long to get to my point- Endone) he did point out that revenue was not expected till end of 2026. So my query is to the more astute commentators here, how does this company fund the wealth of talent surrounding GW, and continue to pay for all the hoops (I get lost in all the acronyms) we have to jump through, for another 3 years before receiving any revenue other than R & D rebates.

I'm not selling (I'm a believer), I would just love to be educated.

Hopefully the back will be fine soon, I'll be off the meds, and you won't have to listen to me ramble on! I absolutely will be in Darwin this year for the next AGM though.

GLATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $82.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $448.1K 9.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13591 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 593585 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.