TVN 0.00% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Mhh, what a week lies behind us again. To be honest, for me it's...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Mhh, what a week lies behind us again. To be honest, for me it's been one with lots of question marks when it comes to TVN.

So far in this story: GW boards the ship and becomes captain, our treasure Mt.Peak is not a treasure but our captain's detector shows a new one at Speewah. Speewah is supposed to be a real treasure, big, thick and fat, the biggest in the whole vanadium world. But then why was it so cheap, they murmur, whispering behind closed doors. Bang: a new treasure next to the treasure. Easy to get to, take out the dustpan, bag it, hit it with a hammer and collect the money. Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? The money is just lying around...you guessed it.

All joking aside. I've already left a pessimistic post here, yes, for me the glass is always half empty. After 15, or 18? Years of TNG/TVN I'm still deep red, hearing about one treasure and the next. Current share price: 5.6A$ cent. No no no, it's just the way it is and I'm not saying we haven't made progress in the last 18 months. I also know that the fruits don't fall from the sky, it's all good.

But with the Flourspat came new question marks. And yes, the presentation was very clear and answered many of the questions. But it was the same with Fast Track, I have the feeling we're going round in circles. So I'll continue to be patient and see what else happens here, what else is there to do?

Only my two cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $13.77K 275.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 265527
Last updated 14.02pm 16/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.