TVN 3.85% 5.0¢ tivan limited

I find the current development in relation to fluoride to be...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I find the current development in relation to fluoride to be extremely positive for us... It's all been written here, I see a very good chance of shipping F in three years... plus the synergy effects for the main project V... I can't ask for more at the moment. …

Grants didn’t leave me with any unanswered questions, he knows exactly what he’s talking about…. i enjoyed it..

The political situation in the NT is unclear to me, but I assume that there will be some delay in our V project... But we still need time to further develop Tivan+ anyway. ….

But it is precisely because of this Darwin delay that I am very grateful to Grant for reacting extremely quickly and seizing the opportunity to build an F mine….

Some of our F products will go to Japan, South Korea and India... These will be the same partners who will later purchase our vanadium... I assume that this partner will already support us in the implementation of the fluoride project...

a word about KRR… I always understood it to be that, on the one hand, KRR urgently needs money to develop their main project up there and that they say there is no chance of implementing the Vanadium Project due to the lack of technology…. But we have this with Tivan+…. At least that's how I interpreted everything about the KRR purchase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $71.71K 1.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5119054 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 654583 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ 606095
Last updated 15.55pm 10/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.