TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Can I say this is probably the most critically important preso...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 931
    Can I say this is probably the most critically important preso for us shareholders at TVN. It’s bullish as fxck, but it comes with such a considered approach and narrative. This will re- rate us as we move to PFS come mid year, and as we prove up the size of the F deposits. Anything to early revenue that establishes ourselves as a fully fledged critical minerals mining company helps the journey to V production.

The other point I love and timing is everything. This will be “off cycle” which means we benefit from the downturn currently impacting the sector and mines struggling or closing - so allows access to equipment, people and markets. Coupled with a mineral that is in depletion globally but in high demand to fuel new green energy solutions - with a price curve moving north. Like Ive said chaos is the foundation of opportunity.

This today and having F at Speewah and on the critical minerals list - is what I would say represents being a kiss on the x moment, coupled with the sovereign criticality of Speewah. There is a god and GW is the messiah and doing his dam best to move us up the curve quickly.

To those on this forum that are the perennial contrarians just sit back and provide some balanced comments. If no simply don’t post bc Im fully loaded with ammunition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $22.97K 428.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104293 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 272431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 162235
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.