TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Shame you’ve gone. Tivan has not lost its focus on Speewah. It’s...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 931
    Shame you’ve gone. Tivan has not lost its focus on Speewah. It’s front and centre. PFS for F out shortly and I reckon as GE has alluded to Japan in the mix. Join the dots if you follow the tweets it paints a clear narrative in my mind. Most of us are not familiar with this level of investor engagement from a board in the digital and social medium - as most companies are yet to adopt. Much of it is because board members and executives worry more about risk and reputation rather than leading and creating something meaningful and purposeful with value at its core. Would we rather the false narratives not worth the paper they are written on that we have experienced?

Sandover in my mind looks to be a very unique geological formation. If they find another high grade mineralisation alongside Pb well isn’t AI just incredible in mining today. I hope it’s something special. Perhaps Zinc, perhaps copper but it appears we have polymetallic metals on foot. I also bought into TNG when Zinc was the narrative so I’m hoping something more exciting now to get us shareholders salivating.

Hawk patience is the key at this point. Next few months we will re- rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $22.97K 428.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104293 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 272431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 162235
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.