TVN 2.04% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Great to have such a thorough PFS focusing on educating every...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Great to have such a thorough PFS focusing on educating every aspect of Speewah's Flourite project with an ongoing education campaign. This is what we need to get some larger entities to buy on the open market as once you understand you can't look back.

I suspect we will start getting some larger more speculative players on board now sending us higher. Others will be waiting for answers about the funding but Tivan holds the cards here as we have the low arsenic Flourspar that everyone desperately wants (highlighted by 7 other interests in the PFS). Of course there is a chance the funding could be unfavourable but looks unlikely to me and if favourable even more larger players/more retail attention gathered we go much higher again.

In the big scheme of things we have to remember the Flourspar is not even Tivan's main goal, it's a temporary strategic priority to get us more $. I think their is a reason that Tivan only went with Sumitomo as they are also our best option for the big money maker with Vanadium and VRFB's.

We also have Earth AI that over at Sandover that could pull a rabbit out of a hat alongside anything Grant and the team have up there sleeve.

In a few years time when everything is being achieved on track, with every step focused on shareholders, and with all the questions about Spewah's Flourspar having been answered we will then begin a similar process with Vanadium but with a proven track record, partnerships in place, and everything already taken care of from a much much higher share price.

Some times it's good to take a step back and look at what has been achieved in such a short amount of time.

Sometimes you think to yourself about a stock from 5 years ago.. "why didn't I just buy and hold it i would have made a rediculous amount of money".. This is looking to be one of those stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.