TVN 2.04% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Surely I must have something wrong here, incrediblidy wrong....

1. 10,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132
    Surely I must have something wrong here, incrediblidy wrong. Please someone correct me before I sell the house to buy more TVN shares!!

This morning before I went off to other things, I noted that the indicated $114Mil EBITDA was only 7.6 cents a share, and then rushed off. Now I am home and find this PFS has been met with disgust by the majority of shareholders,

BUT at the closing price of 5.4 cents our market capitalisation is just over $80M. Isn't that gross PROFIT of 7.6c per share (before tax) about 5.3c after tax. If so, our net profit is nearly as much per share as our current shareprice ??? If so, why have we finished in the red?? Imagine if we declared a dividemd (which is very unlikely) of one third of net profits, (1.7 cents roughly). That would be 31.5% of current share price - I must have something wrong for shareholders to be bailing out at reduced shareprices??

I know we won't be delaring a dividend, too much to develop for that to happen for quite some time, but 30% of profit towards a dividend (roughly the PLS indicated dividend) would be over 40% of the share price.

Have I got something wrong here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $82.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.4¢ 4.8¢ $101.1K 2.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241960 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 60270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.