ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3167
    An important thing to note here : we are at this point where the company was running on the smell of an oily rag which was handed to the management team on fire & look at where the company is with the release of this PFS today - $114M per annum & those are very CONSERVATIVE numbers based on the various data points the company has drawn on to arrive at their for their EBITDA basis.

What could this team do with $20M free cash flow, $40M free cash flow or 2/3 of that $114M, $75M per year.

At this point I'm tempted to go find quotes from famous business people who talk about making investments & the main thing they look for before spending a dime is the people in charge of the company. But I won't because I don't think anyone could argue that this turnaround is remarkable & it is precisely because of this factor.

BTW I'm at page 82 of the full PFS & trying to pick out the key points. If I think they make sense to anyone apart from me, I'll post them but probably will be tomorrow to finish reading.
    Last edited by Propunter2: 30/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.