TVN 2.04% 4.8¢ tivan limited

An important thing to note here : we are at this point where the...

1. 4,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3133
    An important thing to note here : we are at this point where the company was running on the smell of an oily rag which was handed to the management team on fire & look at where the company is with the release of this PFS today - $114M per annum & those are very CONSERVATIVE numbers based on the various data points the company has drawn on to arrive at their for their EBITDA basis.

What could this team do with $20M free cash flow, $40M free cash flow or 2/3 of that $114M, $75M per year.

At this point I'm tempted to go find quotes from famous business people who talk about making investments & the main thing they look for before spending a dime is the people in charge of the company. But I won't because I don't think anyone could argue that this turnaround is remarkable & it is precisely because of this factor.

BTW I'm at page 82 of the full PFS & trying to pick out the key points. If I think they make sense to anyone apart from me, I'll post them but probably will be tomorrow to finish reading.
    Last edited by Propunter2: 30/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $82.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.4¢ 4.8¢ $101.1K 2.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241960 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 60270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.