TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

All sh want to see the sp climb higher, perhaps even more so in...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    All sh want to see the sp climb higher, perhaps even more so in these times of uncertainty, when raising $ will be tight and companies need to fight even harder to attract the $

And so human nature hangs on to every word uttered, every hint verbatim. Maybe not a banner month, but in context, it’s a banner appointment to the board announced today, a day late after month of August. One has to wonder/question why he elected to join the coy and why now - credentials look solid and bolster the ESG aspect further.

Maybe sh are at the pointy end (pardon the pun) keen to see sp appreciation - not necessarily questioning the reset and new leader in charge, but want the impact reflected in the sp. And therefore the x posts being viewed with extra scrutiny. No material news or even hints can be shared like that IMO, and therefore, personally I didn’t buy too much into that.

Going back to fundamentals, the new direction is taking shape - time shall tell if this new appointment and visits to Japan/US will yield positive impact to the coy and sp. Unless news of material nature comes along, I don’t see any banner impact on the sp BUT the story does mature/progress positively nonetheless.

The vanadium market IMO is still opaque and in context, still at an early stage of any significant growth wrt VRFBs. But it’s also on the critical minerals lists of several countries. So whilst we are in a bearish market, I would like to think the long term view is favourable. Like cashflow is king, every next step in these times become key to success or failure. And in that sense, I think steps taken so far are positive.

Would like to hear more from T20 sh if anyone is game to share their perspectives, maybe not on x however. It will not go amiss to the rest of us I’m sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $73.10K 1.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 693056 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 69770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.