TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

None of that is of any consequence to what I didn't like about...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    None of that is of any consequence to what I didn't like about the tweet. I'm not expecting to hear great announcements all the time. I didn't, and don't, question Grant's ability to negotiate well and to tick off mini milestones. At the risk of stating, and restating, the obvious, what I didn't like about the tweet was that Grant seemed to me to be encouraging existing shareholders to buy into the SPP on the promise that August would be a "banner month", and then didn't deliver a banner month. Ok, we got a good addition to the board on the day after the end of the month - that does not mean August was a banner month, and doesn't mitigate the content of his tweet any. Don't promise it if you can't deliver it, especially if you're promising it to pump up interest in a CR/SPP - that's (some of) what got us into this mess, and the new management needs to be better than that. Grant ran his change campaign on differentiating himself from the old management, being transparent, etc., and he should be held to account on that. I do think Grant is the right person for the job right now, and I do think we're better off with him than the last lot, but we should judge him, and his team's performance, on the standards he promised, not the standards of the team he replaced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.