TVN 1.00% 5.0¢ tivan limited

I am very relieved that the price today is significantly higher...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I am very relieved that the price today is significantly higher than the capital increase of 7.2 cents....Grant has delivered what he "promised" on Twitter X....as always...

there has been some unrest in this regard, especially in the last few days here in the chat… even comparisons to the old management were drawn…. Let me say, comparing Grant to Paul, for me, if I were to compare Gandhi to Putin... I hope that by now all people have realized what an impeccable character Grant is...

I personally found the most important event to be August Grant's visit to Japan... One day in Tokyo with the government, six days in Osaka with Sumitomo. he will not only have done some sightseeing there, but have already had very intensive, ongoing discussions..... and when my CEO tweets afterwards that Tivan's future lies in Japan, I don't have to be a clairvoyant to see that the talks were extremely successful....

Grant has now assembled a team that is bursting with competence, ...all outperformers in their field and extremely successful.... All people who don't know the word "failure" with worldwide connections.... I sit back and let these people do it, they know what they are doing…. If a team like this doesn't get us where we want to go, nobody will... I think we're on an excellent path to success...

Have a nice weekend my Australian friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $59.18K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94527 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 654590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 216970
Last updated 12.58pm 13/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.