TVN 3.85% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Hank, I used to really enjoy reading your posts, but I haven't...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Hank, I used to really enjoy reading your posts, but I haven't understood them for months..

You were the first to make a very negative comment here at the beginning of August because of Grant's Twitter statements, you even have Grant indirectly compared to Paul…. Some people liked your post, I found it totally inappropriate both in terms of timing and content. Also in your current post you say that Tivan should only present facts, you post something about "tactics" and "advertising puffing".... where do you see a connection to Tivan?

Grant had already announced weeks ago that there would be many more announcements... you don't like that either, you interpret it as desperation... I don't see any desperation at all in such a statement, rather the opposite, confidence and Grant's unshakeable trust in his own strength and that of his team …. Ultimately, facts are not traded on disallowed, but future prospects....

.as I said, Grant has always kept everything he said...I think he has more than earned our trust...I therefore find his statements on Twitter or in other media absolutely correct, something like that belongs, even in this day and age.....I know that he will only write what he can actually stick to...I don't understand why you are still doubting it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $71.71K 1.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5119054 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 654583 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ 606095
Last updated 15.55pm 10/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.