TVN 2.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

of course we all want extremely important announcements that...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    of course we all want extremely important announcements that will then drive the price up….

In our case, that would be completed environmental reports/received state approvals... in particular, of course, financing and offtake agreements....

and I am sure that we will have successful announcements on all these points. ..but not yet, that's completely impossible...

at the end of April, Grant presented his concept, which is designed for three years...so we've only been on the road for four months.....I can't really expect that there is already a completed financing or offtake agreement….. or a completely completed and approved environmental report…. Totally unrealistic at this point.....

. for me it's important to see that we are on the right track..... thanks to Twitter I know the talks in Japan have been excellent..... I think that. Guy will mainly take care of the financing Japan first,…. As far as I know Grant will be flying to the US soon, I think he will have similar successful talks as in Japan.....these talks will deepen more and more over time until they result in a funding and offtake agreement...but it won't happen today and tomorrow, it will take weeks and months, but what's important to me is that there's 100 percent success in the end..

The environmental reports are also being worked on every day, and success will follow there too.... But even that will take a little longer…..

Grant acts according to the motto: the impossible is done immediately, miracles take a little longer……. And I trust Grant to be capable of miracles…. But as I said, we have to give him a little time….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $87.05K 1.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77986 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 474556 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 279798
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.