TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

This is a great announcement. For those close to the industry...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    This is a great announcement.

For those close to the industry much of this is not news, but the effort that the company have gone to explain exactly why Speewah is such an an amazing deposit in such plain, clear and easy to understand language without hyping up with buzz words is admirable.

There has been a lot of mud thrown around (including on HotCopper) regarding the head grade of Speewah being rubbish and uneconomic by persons who either don't understand metallurgy or have a vested interest. This announcement has clearly dispelled this and explained why the industry leading concentrate grade IS achievable and is the KEY metric to be looked at here.

I would like to point out the low strip rate here also, this for me is equally important as the amazing concentrate grade.

For those that are not mining savvy the strip rate is the amount of overburden that must be stripped (moved) to get to the ore body. This alone can make a project uneconomic.

The best part about this announcement is the transparency displayed. The company is obviously in discussions with potential partners who want this information and data. The company has delivered on its promise of industry leading governance and delivered this information to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $82.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $36.66K 763.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 146361 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 7444 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.