TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

stoker I agree,One thing has become very clear . Grant has said...

1. 1,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    stoker I agree,
    One thing has become very clear . Grant has said many times in various communications that he works at speed and expects results. This is evident in how much has been achieved in such a short time.I have listed some of them before so do not need to repeat myself.
    Just reflect on how much has changed in the last 4 months.
    I don't think the market has fully grasped the progress made with the Speewah deposit, the Federal Govt ,the NT Govt , the EPA and the CLC. We are way ahead of the curve.
    We inherited the Sandover project and have now inked a very smart agreement with an AI company to explore it. In no way do I see this as diverting attention from our goal of being a major player in the critical minerals industry with the gamechanging tivan technology.
    As the announcement stated we have very strong tailwinds and our timing is excellent, with the Resources sector worldwide going through a rebirth particularly in the energy space.

To use a construction analogy, I feel we are in the process of putting down very solid foundations for a multistory building , perhaps even a sky scraper in the years ahead. And we have a BoD and management team with the skill set to complete it.
    The Investor Briefing in April will be a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate how far Tivan has come , and how much further it is going to go..
    I for one can hardly wait. Best wishes to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.