TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Gday Rookie88,My way of looking at is that they have assessed...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Gday Rookie88,

My way of looking at is that they have assessed everything in the cupboard and now they are moving in the direction of the most viable , quickest way into cashflow.
    Make absolutely no mistake , Mount Peake is not off the table , it has just been benched while they try to play their strongest case to get things moving .
    This Lithium play is about getting somebody else doing all of the heavy lifting with relatively low input, with the potential to open up a can of cash . If they can uncover anything of substance here it gives more options, , potential development, potential sale or potential bargaining chip.

The new management team was given a mandate to assess and act accordingly, We are about a month away from getting the full breakdown of the unfolding story, but for me they are moving at an incredible speed and everything is moving in the best interests of shareholders .

I know you have been around a long while both as a holder and a non holder Rookie and I enjoy your contrasting views, but for those of us that are balls deep, could not be happier at this point with Grant .

Just at a side note, I have been to the Darwin Office site twice in the past two days, but a bit late , after 4.30 both days and could not get access to the first floor. I will give it one more go tomorrow before I fly out . Interestingly there is no signage in place yet , but the proximity to all of the big hitters in Darwin is great . First time back to Darwin for me since 1989 it has been great .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $22.97K 428.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104293 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 272431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 162235
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.