TVN 1.82% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Interesting announcement. I'm on board with the critical...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Interesting announcement. I'm on board with the critical minerals identity pivot but this direction seems very strategically unclear to me...

We just spent $20m on a massive V Ti tenement in northern WA. Now we're going to start exploring for Lithium in the centre?
    I find it hard to see how exploration could have "Strategic synergies to the Company’s core mission of project development for the TPF".

Just what is the asset or capability that we are leveraging?? Tivan is our IP and it's got nothing to do with Lithium. We are leveraging tenements and relationships with a nice deal to let someone explore them for a piece of any discovery. It's very unclear, but I'm looking forward to the clarity when we get the website update and results of the project review.

One thing I'm quite certain of, is this forum would have gone absolutely bananas calling for heads if the last management team released this announcement.

If this new team's strategic skills are half as good as their comms, we will all be very successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $52.07K 942.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62274 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 145017 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.