TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

The answer there is simple also. It absolutely MUST be a local...

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    The answer there is simple also. It absolutely MUST be a local company with local experience.
    A phone-call to the EPA/DEPWS wouldn't go astray for a list of names they'd recommend who have an understanding of the site.

I know who I'd choose and it would be GHD. They would not be starting from scratch and already had some involvement. They have a local base in Darwin and would have the experience.

It's who we started with but somewhere along the way our EIS consultancy was farmed off to an "Animal Plant Mineral" based in Ellenbrook.
    I'm not saying they're not good at what they do, but it just reeks of arrogance and naivety to be making supplementary comments to an EIS on the back of a Western Australian consultant for a Northern Territory site to a Northern Territory Environmental body..

Seriously it's not rocket science. Proceed with respect and due diligence and you will be given it back.

The digger you deep on this the worse a picture it paints for the former bod.
    Last edited by Dollarsandsense: 14/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.