TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

$andcents,Very good points and clearly explained. My own view is...

1. 1,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    $andcents,
    Very good points and clearly explained. My own view is that GW and the team with their review, would have identified the problems you have raised and worked assiduously with the Regulators to reach an agreement in principal.
    The Tivan Board would have been made aware of the follies of the past ,and discussions with the NTEPA would have been the opportunity to show there is a new team in town.
    New office in Darwin ,management on the ground, socially aware of local culture and traditions.etc.
    Obviously there will be the proper protocols to follow and submissions to be made ,but the fact that the Company has reached agreement with the NT Govt cannot be overstated. Also for GW to state publicly that Tivan is the first company to lease a site on the MASDP shows belief and integrity.
    Undoubtedly there is more information to come out, but it is very impressive how much has been achieved in such a short time.

On the other topic you raised; I googled GHD and they certainly are very impressive. With Michael Christ on the Tivan team ( ex Clough ) it raises interesting possibilities but far beyond me to draw any conclusions.

All in all, we are getting excellent posts from Dollars ,Maxter, Brunod and Prop etc which provide a great commentary on our likely future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.