TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Prop,I see this as fantastic news. We are right in the middle of...

1. 1,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Prop,
    I see this as fantastic news. We are right in the middle of where the big boys are ,and will be carried along with their submissions. Mt Peake always seemed a stretch regarding the workforce ,but I thought the water issue was ok.
    This confirms the toxic nature that was the previous BoD, and the considerable effort Grant has gone to in order for the Company to be welcomed back. I don't think that this can be stressed enough; his ties to the Territory have certainly been front and centre to this positive development.

Not to put too fine a point on it ; its like building an office block in the Blue Mountains compared to the Sydney CBD. I am also delighted that this is only the FIRST major news to be announced. It appears there will be a continuous flow in the weeks ahead that should make doubters think again.
    This is what a totally new committed ,highly qualified BoD do when faced with a resource base with huge potential that has been tarnished by the selfish actions of the previous team.
    Reset ;Renew ; Review. I couldn't be happier. Trust all our longtermers agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.