TVN 0.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Isn't that a question to ask the previous incumbent if you...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Isn't that a question to ask the previous incumbent if you bought into a story from 4 years ago?

As SH, if Speewah and DPF at Middle Arm having better project economics and better potential to lift the SP and therefore a better return on your investment, why does the detail of Mt Peake (and a supposed change in direction) matter?

The previous board tried to do the same with move towards Lithium in the short term before the change. This BOD has taken this direction, which actually complements the TiVAN technology that we have unlike the Lithium move.

Does this add to some time delay in overall story coming to fruition - yes. But that's the nature of investing I suppose. We don't have crystal balls to give us perfect prediction of what will happen when.

Put it another way, with China coming out of their covid lock downs from 2022, I see demand for metals going up - fuelled by EVs, Energy Transition etc. So from a strategic profile of TVN and TiVAN, Speewah + DPF comes across as a better story right now than Mt Peake for everything or Mt Peake plus DPF even.

This is current PLS CEO talking through the history of company evolution and future from couple of weeks ago https://www.pilbaraminerals.com.au/headline-news/melbourne-mining-club-presentation/ - not cross promoting but if GW and team can make a success of TiVAN by pairing it with Speewah over Peake, I say go for it! We are at an industry making moment wrt vanadium (and VRFB in particular). If we can make this happen and be a market maker, the future of TVN is pretty rosy. A big IF, but we are on a pathway to being a realistic IF nonetheless is my view.

As per previous posts by myself and others, there are hurdles regarding funding and permitting to get through but the upside despite that seems more promising IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $12.89K 263.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 287637 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 390272 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.