ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    It's never been said as much in writing no.

But MtPeake capex numbers kept rising, to uneconomical levels. Absurd levels. The start-up cost made it almost impossible to get off the ground (possibly even regardless of where the refinery was based, but certainly if located at the mine site).

Speewah opens the door for hopefully more economical figures, and a lower capex. With a refinery at Middle Arm established as a part of Speewah development, TVN can revisit Mt Peake at a later date where the equation is much simpler - start digging at a different place and add it to production.

But I would think Speewah could ultimately render Mt Peake redundant entirely. A luxury redundance.
    Two resources. Compare the pair. One is higher grade, larger volume, and more readily accessible.

The limiting factor on how quickly that hole is dug will be production rates and capacity at the refinery. (eg whats the throughput?, any water requirements that govern that throughput etc).
    Speewah would satisfy any/all maximums in throughput the long term? You just add more resources to the minesite and truck out more dirt..

This is all hypothetical though and still a long way to go to investigate Speewah/MtPeake comparisons and the finalised refinery location. But all going well it could be a long long time before TVN ever need to call upon a lower grade input from Mt Peake to top-up anything coming from Speewah?
    Last edited by Dollarsandsense: 23/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.