TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

For those of you who have not watched the presentation, I...

1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571

For those of you who have not watched the presentation, I strongly suggest that you watch click HERE and settle in for a while. Maybe skip the official meeting component, there is nothing to see there.

I’ve just got through it somewhat delayed, but for me the biggest takeaway is the depth of the team that we have. With Grant out front it is easy to think that he is putting this all together himself.

Although I have known all of these people are on board, it was amazing to see how engaged and passionate that they all are about the project.There really is a lot more going on behind closed doors that just Grant doing deals.From watching the AGM presentation I was blown away by the sheer depth and variety of talent that the company has assembled.

A few highlights were:
    - We have the former Deputy governor of the RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA in Guy Debelle! This is an amazing endorsement of the company and our projects. But when it comes time to raising finance and opening door in Canberra. Guy was so enthusiastic and engaged.

- I have not heard anything from Christine Charles previously or known about her past. Wow she was my surprise takeaway.What an amazing woman!Her experience is amazing but having someone on the board of the Territory Generation is a massive benefit. She really understands energy, she understands the big picture and understands the benefit of building renewable (cheap) energy hub in Darwin.

-Stéphane Leblanc’s reputation proceeds him in the minerals and project field, but it was great to see him speak so positively of our team. He had a few comments regarding the need to think big and perfect things, but the team needs to know that things need to be commercially viable. Its great that the project team have a world class mentor to call on and keep things real.

- Dr Maria Skyllas-Kazacos spoke very well.I only just started to digest the importance of her skill set in formulating our vanadium value chain.Her guidance on building an electrolyte plant is invaluable.

This is a WORLD CLASS TEAM.For those of you who have commented on the company concentrating too much on politics and deal making, please think again. Although GW is the front man and the deal maker, there is so much more to this company.

I can’t stress enough how important it is for anyone interested in the company to watch this presentation.The audio is a little patch in parts, but bear with it – it comes good and is worth your patients.

Last edited by berocca11: typo 17/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.