TVN 0.00% 5.0¢ tivan limited

The AGM video is really worth watching. On the one hand, I have...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    The AGM video is really worth watching. On the one hand, I have the impression that you can feel the enthusiasm of everyone involved. I also particularly liked christine. Very confident, visibly proud of the agreement with CSIRO.

When the thing with the "uprising" at TNG happened, I was skeptical about the investor Grant W., I had the suspicion that someone wanted to push the share price quickly and then disappear again. Fortunately, I was very wrong. I think he has woken up again with his mission, TVN has certainly benefited from his contacts and the team that has been put together is great. The way the future is sketched out, a company could emerge in 5-6 years that is broadly positioned and possibly offers the right thing at the right time.

Even if this is all positive, there are still many stones and boulders in the way. We still have a year to go until the PFS, and many other things will probably happen in the meantime. For us shareholders, the topic of "bonus options" is certainly interesting, however this is to be structured. So I don't expect the share price to rise in the near future either; the iron in the fire all needs to be forged. I wish the team every success, may their efforts pay off for themselves, for us shareholders and for the NT. stay strong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $13.75K 275.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1433244 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 122500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 265527
Last updated 14.02pm 16/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.